- Need assistance finding things to do in the Hudson Valley Region (Westchester County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Ulster County and Sullivan County)?
- Think that having fun means spending a ton of money?
- Are yearning for new adventures with your family, significant other, and/or pet(s)?
- Wish you could make more wonderful and lasting memories?
You’ve come to the right place! I, once was like you, and had a hard time finding new and interesting things to do with my hubby and/or children.
The Hudson Valley has so much to offer and I’m here to show it all off to you.
I now have a passion for taking photographs of interesting finds in the Hudson Valley and most days you can find me driving around the Hudson Valley scoping out new places to explore. I take way too many pictures on my outings and love to share them with you all.
If you talk to anyone that knows me well, they will tell you that I am somewhat obsessed with capturing all that I can on my outings. I’m always afraid I’m gonna miss something. The pictures don’t have to be perfect, they just have to be taken.
My motto: Life is too short!
There is so much to see and do in the Hudson Valley that you don’t ever need to travel too far.
“The Greatest Adventure is What Lies Ahead.” – J.R.R Tolkien
When I’m not busy working on my photography and blog posts, you can catch me:
- Spending time with my family
- Spending time with my beloved rescue dog, Oreo
- Baking, Baking and doing more Baking…
If you want to hear more about me, here are 5 things I bet would surprise you about me:
- Several years ago, I published a Baking Blog, and also sold my baked goods at a local Farmer’s Market in order to raise money for Childrens’ Charities
- I met my Wonderful Hubby on eHarmony in 2009 and couldn’t imagine life w/o him. He’s been the best $150 I’ve ever spent 😉
- My all-time favorite shoes/sneakers are Converse Sneakers (been sporting them ever since 1986)
- I was born and raised in the Bronx, NY and rarely explored anywhere passed Yonkers
- I am an essential oils freak. I use them everyday and swear by them for everything!!!!
You’re still here??
Then, let’s connect!
Follow these easy steps to get in contact with or to follow me:
- Contact me Here ————————> Contact Page
- Sign up for my Newsletter and for my emails using the form below
- Follow me on social media:
I can’t wait to explore the Hudson Valley with you all!
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up for my emails to receive new blog posts, event announcements and deals before anyone else!