- This event has passed.
Bannerman Island’s First Tours of 2018
July 14 @ 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
The Bannerman Castle Trust will be starting their 2018 Touring & Event Season out on mysterious and historic Bannerman Island, on the Hudson River! The first walking tours of the year on the Island will take place this May. The boat for these tours, the Estuary Steward, will be departing from the waterfronts in Beacon and Newburgh, New York. These tours will likely sell out in advance. For reservations, click the ticket link above.
– A scenic cruise on the Hudson River to and from the Island.
– A guided walking tour of Bannerman Island where you’ll learn about the Island, the work being done on it, and its storied past; including areas previously not accessible to the public.
– Enjoy walking among the many gardens that are maintained around the Island.
– Entry into to the newly-opened Bannerman family residence.
– Multiple photo opportunities in one of the most picturesque settings in the Hudson Valley.
Last year alone, more than 9,000 people visited the Island! The 2018 Touring & Event Season will feature walking tours, hikes, live music and theatrical performances, movie nights, photography workshops, campouts, kayaking trips, night cruises, picnics, a dinner and more! The season runs from May through October 2018, departing during weekends from Beacon and Newburgh, New York. For more information and to make reservations for upcoming trips to the Island, visit: BannermanCastle.org.
Know someone who may be interested? Invite them to this event!