Can you believe Summer is almost over?!?!?!
It feels like this Summer is flying by. If you’re like me, now that we’re halfway through the Summer, it’s getting harder and harder to plan new and exciting things for the family to do. I’m going to show you how to plan the rest of your Summer break, like a Rockstar…. And On a Budget!
Does that sound good? All you have to do is download my Free Guide.
This Guide is your ‘To-Go’ Resource when planning your day trips, either during the week and/or on the weekends. All the locations and venues are located throughout the Hudson Valley in the following counties: Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Dutchess County and Ulster County.
In this Guide, you’ll discover:
- 30 Fun activities do with children of all ages
- Activities that are appealing for both children and parents
- Activities within several Hudson Valley Counties – all within 2 hrs of NYC
- Information divided by price points ($10 and less, $5 and less, etc)
- Up to date website information for each activity/location
Take the guesswork out of planning the remainder of your Summer activities.
Make wonderful memories, without Breaking the Bank!
Some of the places included in the guide are locations I have visited myself (Click the link to read my blog posts):
– Westchester Children’s Museum
– Hudson River Museum
– Rockland Center for the Arts
These are just 3 out of the 30 places listed…
Don’t wait to get the Guide, or it might be too late!
Download it Today, by clicking the link below:
Once you’ve downloaded the Guide and go on your own adventures, Send me an email and tell me where you went and if you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear from you!!!
Until the Next Adventure…